Neurological Reorganization work has a 50 year history of successes around the United States and the world. We work with the brain itself to address the issues of:
- Attention Deficit Disorder and ADHD
- Autism and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bonding and Attachment Disorders, including PTSD, Anxiety Disorders and Reactive Attachment Disorders
- Head injuries and trauma to the brain at birth resulting in Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental delays and learning challenges
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder and related behavior disorders
- Amongst other issues
Neurological Reorganization achieves successes and supports the recovery of children with these issues. We base our work in the well demonstrated theory that the brain grows to its full potential in infancy due to the full expression of natural
Reflexes, Movement, Sensory Experiences.
It does so by evaluating sensory and motor functioning at 7 developmental levels and then helps the child remap missing or distorted pathways of information at any level in the brain.
N.R. begins treatment at the lowest level of deficits, building up neurological skills in a pattern similar to the original developmental process. The tools provided by nature to integrate the infant brain are the best tools to integrate any brain that is missing functions. Any gaps in these functions can lead to devastating diagnoses such as those listed above.
WHY NEUROLOGICAL REORGANIZATION?
Traditionally our culture has looked at challenging children and proposes
one of two solutions 1.) Either change the behavior — social behavior,
academic behavior, physical behavior, or. 2.) Medicate.
We are may feel these are the only options, but research shows us new
ways to get to the drivers of these challenges.
Neurological Reorganization is an evaluation and treatment process that allows
us to understand why our children are responding the way we do. Parents learn how to
integrate or reintegrate functions in the brain that may never have been there or
that may have been lost due to injury, disease or trauma. Even traumas that occurred
prior to birth can be addressed through our in-depth work.
Functions that are missing that disrupt behavior and learning
often include, the ability to process what the child sees, hears and feels,
the ability to integrate information between the two sides of the brain, the ability
to hear and communicate clearly, to know where ones body is in space, to recognize
emotions and responses in others and respond appropriates.
Neurological Reorganization considers these issues and much more, helping your
child get back on a solid path to recovery.
If medication would consistently work without side effects, parents
might consider the effort put into recovery as ‘too much’.
Neurological Reorganization asks families to assist their child’s growth for
about two years for most recovery programs. Parents whose children have graduated
from Neurological Reorganization state things like:
“With the changes we have seen, we have zero regrets for the time spent doing NR. It has paid it’s off tenfold!”
(K.G, full statement on file)
We invite you to:
- Explore our site
- Research the subject matter in our Articles and Scope of Work
- Watch videos available about our work
- Order a lecture about the work from a linked organization
- Inquire about an appointment for your child in one of our assessment locations:
- Los Angeles and Southern California
- Michigan’s Suburban Detroit Area
- Orlando, Florida
- Seattle and Western Washington
- Minneapolis, Minnesota